CAPM® Exam Preparation Course Benefits
Gateway to a Globally Recognised Qualification
Small, medium and large organisations around the globe are always on the lookout for skilled project managers with a respected certification. The CAPM® certification is well-known and valued in every sector.
A Versatile Skill-set
The project management skills you learn through preparing for the CAPM® exam can be applied to any project, in any industry.
Potential for Increased Salary
On average, certified project managers earn more than uncertified. Gaining CAPM® certification can impact on the salary you command.
Excellent Prospects for Progression
Quite often, CAPM® certification holders use this certification as a gateway towards the prestigious Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential.
Gain a Practical, Structured Approach to Project Management
This course is fully aligned with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge Guide (PMBOK® Guide) - Fifth Edition.
The Project Management Institute (PMI) is renowned worldwide as one of the leading associations, championing excellence and widely recognised good practice guidelines in project management.
* Course fee excludes:
- Examination fee of €185 for PMI® members and €250 for non-members (paid directly to the PMI). (This is an indicative cost. Please check www.pmi.org for current details.)
What is covered in this CAPM® Exam Preparation Course?
Module 1: Introduction
Introduction to A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Fifth Edition
Module 2 : Project Initiation and Stakeholder Management
Defining the Project
Identifying Project Stakeholders
Project Management Charter and Stakeholder Management
Scope Management Processes
Time Management Processes
Cost Management Processes
Risk Management Processes
Quality Management Processes
Procurement Management Processes
Integration Management Processes
Communication, HR and Stakeholder Management Processes
Finalising your exam application and preparing a study plan
Which Project Management Certification is Right for Me?
- Suitable for Beginners
- Recommended for those with less than 3 years of project management experience
- Exam Preparation Course
- Passing your exam leads to PMI® Certification
- Designed for experienced project managers with 3+ years of experience
- Exam Preparation Course
- Passing your exam leads to a PMI® Credential
- Suited to all levels of experience
- Practical Workshop
- Leads to QQI (formerly FETAC) Level 6 Certification
- Recommended for all experience levels
- Ideal for those who want to gain fundamental project management skills quickly
- Uncertified - Skills focused workshop
Find out which course is right for you
Which Course is Right for Me?
In-Company and Group Training
If you have a number of people who require project management training, in-company training may be the best option for you.
Some benefits of in-company training include
- Tailored to your Requirements
We can customise our course content to incorporate goals and challenges you would like to address.
In-company training can be delivered on your preferred dates and at a venue you choose.
Learn more about In-Company Training
Click the button below to read more about how our in-company training programmes work, and how they can benefit your business.