Becoming a PMP® professional
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® Credential is internationally respected in all areas of business and industry.
Gaining this prestigious credential is a career game-changer for experienced project managers; project managers holding a PMP® credential are in-demand across every sector worldwide.
You can read some helpful information about the PMP® credential below, and use the orange "Download Guide" buttons to get our free, 7-page guide on deciding whether a PMP® credential is right for your career.
Make the Right Choice for Your Career
It can be difficult to evaluate whether you have enough experience for the PMP® credential, or decide if it's the right path for your career. We've outlined the statements below to help you make the right choice.
If you are an experienced project manager and your answer is "yes" to any of the following statements, our PMP course could be the perfect next step on your project management career path.
- Your goal is to gain a respected, international credential in project management.
- You want to develop your existing project management skills.
- You need a project management framework that can be adapted to suit every sector.
- You need a project management credential you can travel with.
- You want a certification that will take your project management career to the next level
- You are seeking increased salary potential.
- You want to progress your current role.
- You're an experienced project manager with 3+ years experience leading and directing projects, plus a 4-year degree.
- You're an experienced project manager with 5+ years experience, plus a Leaving Certificate (or international equivalent)