Why is the PMI-ACP® exam changing?
Agile is becoming one of the most popular, widely-implemented approaches to project management on a global scale. As a result, the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification is increasing rapidly in popularity.
The Project Management Institute, Inc (PMI)® is committed to keeping all certifications and credentials both current and relevant in today's project management community.
Therefore, the PMI® is currently developing the Agile Practice Guide to replace the PMI-ACPSM Exam Prep Handbook as the primary resource used to study for the PMI-ACP® Exam. This in turn means that the PMI-ACP® Exam will change.
When is it Changing?
The new Agile Practice Guide will be released in September 2017, and the updated exam will come into effect in the first quarter of 2018.
This is the most up-to-date timeline available at present. We'll keep you posted on the latest timeline information as it becomes available.
How does this affect you?
Depending on whether you have already attended PMI-ACP® Exam Preparation training or not, these changes will mean different things for you.
"I have already attended PMI-ACP® Exam Prep Training"
- There will be a surge in demand for exam bookings over the coming months.
- We recommend scheduling your exam as soon as possible.
- Create a revision schedule and prioritise creating time to study for your exam.
"I have not yet attended PMI-ACP® Exam Prep Training"
- Reserve your place on our last PMI-ACP® Exam Preparation course for 2017. Places are limited to a maximum of 11, so early booking is essential.
- Block between 4 and 8 weeks for revision following the classroom training.
- Schedule your exam as soon as possible, and stay on-track with study in order to be ready to sit and pass your PMI-ACP® Exam first time.
You can get started on the path to a PMI-ACP® certification by calling us on Freephone 1800 910 810, or by clicking below to Reserve a Place, or Ask us a Quick Question.