Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam is Changing on 11th January 2016
What does this mean for you?
- If you have already completed PMP® exam preparation training, we recommend you book your exam as soon as possible. A change in exam means a surge in exam bookings between now and the 11th of January.
- If you have not completed PMP® exam preparation training, we suggest calling our customer care team on Freephone 1800 910 810 to discuss the best dates for you to attend our PMP® exam prep course.
- Find out more about the changes to PMP® exam below:
Exam Content Outline is Modified:
Exam Content Weighting is Changed:
- Wording and emphasis changes to existing tasks
- Some tasks removed
- 8 new tasks added
- Initiation, Planning and Monitoring and Controlling remain the same
- Execution up from 30% to 31% of exam content
- Closing down from 8% to 7%