Why is the PMP® exam changing?
Project Management Professional (PMP)® is one of the most widely-respected credentials in the global project management community.
As such, it must evolve to remain at the cutting edge of project management methodologies and continue to lead the way in industry standards.
For this reason, a new version of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide)® was released in September 2017. The updated contents of this PMBOK Guide® will prompt the PMP® Exam to change.
When is it Changing?
The updated exam will come into effect on March 26th 2018.
Our PMP® Exam Prep Course is fully aligned with the PMBOK Guide® - 6th Edition.
What is Changing?
There are 6 main changes for PMBOK Guide® (6th Edition):
- New Chapter: Role of the Project Manager (Talent Triangle)
- New sections in each Knowledge Area
- 2 Knowledge Areas renamed: (Schedule, Resource)
- A number of processes will be changed and renamed
- Consideration for Agile practices included
- Chapter realignment
You can get started on the path to a PMP® credential by calling us on Freephone 1800 910 810, or by clicking below to Reserve a Place, or Ask us a Quick Question.