Watch video in HD now (2min)
Get to grips with the Internet's most powerful resource!
Social media is the buzzword on most people’s lips right now – and with good reason. Most of your customers use at least one, if not many forms of social media.
Quite often, a sense of mystery surrounds social media and how to get the best from it. It’s easy to feel intimidated by the range of options out there and at a loss for how to get started.
What will I gain from this workshop?
Stop fearing it and Start sharing it....
Social media can be one of the most accessible and useful tools to promote your business and this two day workshop will:
- Show you what all the hype is about
- Help you navigate the most popular social media sites
- Introduce you to new, exciting forms of social media
- Teach you to develop a successful social media strategy
The Next Step
What is covered in this Social Media Workshop?
- Introduction to Social Media:
- Why is it so important?
- How can it work for me and my business?
- The Main Players; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn:
- How they work
- How they relate to you
- Tips on how to get the best from each site
- Overview of Video Marketing including...
- Ones to Watch: new and upcoming social media sites such as…
- Successful Blogging:
- The principles of creating good content
- Incorporating SEO Principles within your content
- Sourcing content and article topis
- Top tips for effective blog posts
- Email Marketing:
- Understanding the best practices for email marketing
- Developing your database
- Guidelines for achieving the most effective results
- Planning your Social Marketing Strategy
- Getting Started!
Full Course Brochure
The Next Step…
After a great training course, the natural questions are “What next?”, “What else can I learn?” and “How can I progress these skills even further?”
Continual development is the sign of a healthy career. Those who are steadily learning and adding to their personal skillset will always have plenty of new challenges, career paths and achievements on the horizon.
Take a look at some of these “next step” options that we feel will benefit you once you have completed our Social Media Training Course.
- Digital Marketing Course (3 Day)
- SEO Training Course (1 Day)
- Google Adwords and Analytics Course (1 Day)
- Sales Training Course
- Communication Skills Course
- Management Training Course
Why not give us a call to discuss the best follow-on course for you?
We run our Social Media Training courses nationwide with four training centres in Dublin.
This one day social media course will equip you with the knowledge of how to use social networking sites.
To view our nationwide courses click here