What is the PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®?
The Project Management Institute (PMI)® designed the CAPM® certification for project managers seeking a recognised certification at the beginning or early stages of their career.
This certification is ideal for anyone who would like to learn widely recognised, good practice approaches to project management, and achieve a respected certification with prospects for progression.
Why Choose a CAPM® Certification?
Here are 6 major benefits of choosing to achieve a CAPM® certification:
Gateway to a Globally Recognised Qualification
Small, medium & large organisations around the globe are always seeking skilled project managers with a respected certification. The CAPM® certification is well-known and valued in every sector.
A Versatile Skill-Set
The project management skills you learn through preparing for the CAPM® exam can be applied to any project, in any industry.
Potential for Increased Salary
On average, certified project managers earn more than uncertified. Gaining CAPM® certification can impact on the salary you command.
Excellent Prospects for Progression
Quite often, CAPM® certification holders use this certification as a gateway towards the prestigious Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential.
Gain a Practical, Structured Approach to Project Management
This course is fully aligned with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge Guide (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition.
The Project Management Institute (PMI)® is renowned worldwide as one of the leading associations, championing excellence and widely recognised good practice guidelines in project management.
Is a CAPM® Certification Right for You?
If you're trying to decide whether CAPM® is the right choice for your next project management training and certification, take a look at the statements below.
If any of these statements sound like you, CAPM® certification could be the perfect next step for your career.
- Your goal is to gain a respected international credential in project management.
- You want to develop your existing project management skills.
- You need a project management framework that can be adapted to suit every sector.
- You need a project management credential you can travel with.
- You want a certification that will take your project management career to the next level.
- You are seeking increased salary potential.
- You want to progress your current role.
- You’re relatively new to project management and seeking a recognised certification.
- You’re not at the level of experience for Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential, but want to gain a PMI® qualification. Learn more about the PMP® eligibility requirements...
If you've decided that working towards a CAPM® certification is the next step for your project management career, take a look at our intensive, 4-day exam preparation course.
CAPM® Exam Preparation Course (4 Days)
As a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) with the PMI®, we offer a CAPM® exam preparation course.
This intensive, 4-day course will introduce you to the PMI® approach to project management, and provide you with a solid foundation for preparing you to sit and successfully pass the CAPM® exam.
Get Course Brochure • View Course