Are You A Qualified, Experienced Trainer?
We are always on the lookout for personable, enthusiastic trainers of a high calibre to join our team. We pay particular attention to:
- Experience: Do you have real-world experience in the area you train?
- Qualifications: Every trainer we work with must have a qualification in training (minimum NFQ level 6) and a qualification in their area of training.
- People Skills: Training is an area which requires excellent communication and a supportive manner to all delegates.
We are interested in trainers of all business and personal development skills. However, due to recent growth, we currently have a particular demand for trainers with extensive experience and qualifications relative to:
- Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt programmes
- Project Management (PMP Certified Professionals or equivalent)
If you feel that you meet our 3 main criteria listed above, we would like to hear from you.
The quickest and most effective way to contact our HR Department is to send your CV and a short bio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we prefer that you email rather than phone when contacting us about career opportunities.