Our Supervisor Training Courses are for those who are currently involved in, or about to undertake, a supervisory management position.
What is this Supervisory Training Course about?
This is a practical and clear guide to supervising and managing staff. You will learn how to deal with people in a positive manner. You will be given guidelines on how to deal with all types of people and earn the respect of the team. By the end of the course people who attend will feel confident dealing with team members and also more senior members of management.
The Next Step
What is covered in this Supervisor Course?
- Making the change to being a supervisor.
- Dealing with staff.
- Planning and organising.
- Delegating and work allocation.
- How to motivate people.
- Using motivational techniques.
- De-motivation - the symptoms.
- How to deal with people problems.
- Managing performance and maintaining discipline.
- Communication skills, both written and oral.
- Teambuilding and leadership.
- The varying styles of supervision and management.
Full Course Brochure
The Next Step…
After a great training course, the natural questions are “What next?”, “What else can I learn?” and “How can I progress these skills even further?”
Continual development is the sign of a healthy career. Those who are steadily learning and adding to their personal skillset will always have plenty of new challenges, career paths and achievements on the horizon.
Take a look at some of these “next step” options that we feel will benefit you once you have completed our Supervisor Training Course.
- People Management Course (FETAC Level 6)
- Digital Marketing Course (3 Day)
- Project Management Course (FETAC Level 6)
- CAPM® Project Management Course
- Sales Training Course
Why not give us a call to discuss the best follow-on course for you?
We run our courses nationwide with four training centres in Dublin.
Our Supervisory Training Courses are for those who are currently involved in, or about to undertake, a supervisory management position.
To view our nationwide courses click here
In-Company & Group Training
Professional Development has over 25 years experience of providing customised training programmes for a wide range of organisations. We do not simply provide you with an ‘off the shelf programme’, we deliver to meet your specific needs. Find out more