Who are the PMI®?
The Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI) is renowned as the preeminent body for championing excellence in project management and awarding globally recognised certifications and credentials.
Project Managers holding PMI® certifications and credentials are globally recognised as high-achieving professionals by organisations in every sector.Our 13-page guide to PMI® certifications below will help you choose the best course for your career.
What is the PMI?
Since its founding in 1969, the PMI has become internationally renowned as a preeminent body for championing excellence in project management certifications.
PMI® credential and certification holders are respected and highly sought-after by employers and clients at an international level.
We are a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) with the PMI, and we offer several exam preparation courses and exam simulators to give you essential support on the road to achieving your PMI® credential or certification.
Which PMI® Certification is for Me?
Our PMI® Exam Preparation Courses
PMI® Fast Facts
We've compiled some fast facts about the PMI®, and the qualifications available below.
You can also download our full guide to PMI® Certification by clicking here, or ask us a quick question about upcoming PMI® exam prep courses.
- The Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)® was founded in 1969, in Atlanta, Georgia.
- It is a not-for-profit association.
- The PMI® standards for project management are among the most widely recognised on a worldwide scale.
- There are more PMI® chapters in more than 80 countries, including Ireland.
- The PMI® have developed a qualifications across a range of methodologies to suit all levels of project management experience.
- PMI® qualifications are recognised as the mark of a skilled and competent project manager, and are in-demand by employers across the globe.
- PMI® Registered Education Providers (R.E.P) are organisations that have been approved by the PMI to deliver training in exam preparation for PMI® qualifications.
- Professional Development is an R.E.P., meaning that we have undergone thorough quality checks by the PMI®. You can learn more about the benefits of training with a PMI® R.E.P. here.