Agile: A Flexible Form of Project Management
Agile is an adaptable approach to project management, focusing on delivering value both early and consistently throughout a project.
This project management methodology can be a powerful ally in the challenging task of managing a project effectively, and delivering results on-time and within budget. Unlike traditional approaches to project management, Agile breaks a project into small chunks called "sprints", so that project teams can deliver value at the end of each sprint, and react to change when necessary.
We have listed some of the benefits of utilising Agile below, along with a brief guide on whether Agile is right for you. You can also download our Essential Guide to Agile by using the "Download Guide" buttons on this page.
Top 5 Reasons To Choose Agile Certification
Top 5 Reasons Why People are Choosing Agile Certification
Deliver Value Early and ConsistentlyOne of the key benefits of Agile project management is the ability to deliver value to your stakeholders throughout a project.
React and Adapt to Change with EaseAgile was designed for constantly changing projects. Its core structure revolves around adapting a project to accommodate change.
Strengthen Your Stakeholder / Customer RelationshipsAgile's early value deliver and ability to give clearer visibility to stakeholders / customers at all times encourages an excellent relationship.
Achieve Control over Time, Cost, and Scope ManagementBecause you're constantly evaluating a project's status, you can develop a more realistic, controlled view of your costs and estimated time.
Gain More Clarity and Better CommunicationDaily stand-ups, which are a vital part of Agile project management, get your team into the habit of communicating clearly with each other. In addition, the clearly defined roles within Agile eliminate much confusion over who will complete which tasks.
Deciding if Agile is Right for You
Do any of the following statements ring true for you? If yes, then Agile could be the perfect for you.
- "I work on projects where the requirements can - and do - change often."
- "I need a flexible project management approach."
- "I want to deliver value to my stakeholders / customers as quickly as possible."
- "I'm seeking greater visibility at every stage of a project."
- "We need better communication within our project management team, and with our stakeholders."
- "I need to be able to react quickly to any changes or obstacles that arise."
- "'Bottlenecks' are a productivity block in my working environment."
- "I want greater control over a project's time and cost management."
- "More clearly-defined roles would greatly increase the productivity of my project team."