What is the focus of this Consultative Sales Course?
We have 5 core objectives for this course. Upon completing this Consultative Selling Skills Course, your team will:
- Understand the definition and concepts of Consultative Selling.
- Become confident in the 6 Steps of Consultative Selling.
- Master a Consultative Selling Process to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Learn the psychological tools and techniques of successful selling.
- Develop a consistently positive attitude to generate predictable sales results.
What Are the Benefits?
There are many benefits that come with equipping your team with these skills. Here are our top 4 benefits of a consultative selling skills approach:
Increased Sales & Profitability
Consultative Selling is a solution-based selling process. This means that your pitches are tailored to meet the exact requirements of your customers, resulting in a higher closing ratio.
Improved Long-Term Customer Relationships
This style of selling establishes trust and rapport with your customers, so that you can build thriving business relationships.
A Fresh, Effective Approach to your Sales Process
Consultative selling is a different way to sell. Beginning with effective listening, you create a detailed description of what the customer needs before making your pitch.
Higher Quality Sales Calls and Meetings
Through employing consultative selling methods, you build a stronger sales pipeline, engaging with customers who want to speak with you.
You Choose The Delivery Style
This Consultative Selling Skills Course is available in both online and classroom format. For classroom format, we come to your location. Our online format is a live, virtual training platform participants can connect with easily.
Download our PDF brochure for full details on how live virtual training works and how we deliver this workshop.
Begin Planning Your Workshop
To kick-start plans for a Consultative Selling Skills Workshop in your business, get in touch with our training consultants. You can reach us at Freephone 1800 910 810, or use the buttons below to ask a question or get a quote.
What is Covered on this Consultative Selling Skills Course?
You can see the content outline for this Consultative Selling Skills Course below. When planning this programme for your business, we will work with you to determine the best way to tailor content and make it most relevant to your team. Download our PDF brochure for full details on this course.
Module 1: Preparing for Success
- Understand the role of professional sales in today's economy
- Define the selling process
- Prepare for the sales call
- Evaluate selling skills and establish meaningful objectives for your training
Module 2: Building Rapport
- Understand and apply a proven selling process to create partnerships
- Learn how to make customers eager to talk with you
- Establish immediate credibility to build alignment with customers
- Learn effective networking techniques
Module 3: Generating Interest and Identifying Needs
- Generate initial interest
- Uncover and appeal to different customer interests
- Use powerful open questions to get the information you need
- Widen the customer expectation gap to create interest
- Find out the primary buying motive
Module 4: Providing Solutions
- Steps to present solutions
- Find out facts and benefits of your product
- Define FABs, USPs, UPBs and AIDA
- Use evidence and make an evidence book
- Present solutions that are persuasive and convincing
Module 5: Appealing to Motive and Gaining Commitment
- Evaluate customers to move the sale forward
- Use "Language Movie" to engage the customer's emotions
- 6 ways to ask for the sale with confidence
Module 6: Resolving Objectives
- Find points of agreement to lower customer resistance
- Learn special processes to resolve objections
- Ask the right questions to uncover hidden objections
Module 7: Uncovering Opportunities
- Explore existing accounts
- Prospect for results to fill your sales pipeline
- Create a referral network of champions who bring business to you
Module 8: Mastering the Selling Process
- Tie the sales process together
- Build on the successes you have experienced in this programme
- Develop a motivating personal vision to ensure higher levels of sales success
Who is this Consultative Selling Skills Course designed for?
Our Consultative Selling Skills Course is available for in-house training. This is a perfect way to deliver a focused skill-set to your team. We can customise the course to fit the processes, goals, and challenges specific to your business.
If you’re a smaller business, you may consider a mix of participants from several different departments. This is very effective and useful for all personnel, as the skills they will gain from this workshop are very client-focused. It promotes a high standard of client care throughout your organisation.
Consultative Selling Skills training will benefit:
- Business Owners & Directors
- Account Managers & Executives
- Sales Consultants
- Sales Representatives
- Business Development Personnel
Talk to Us
If you feel that consultative selling is a great approach for your business, talk to us. We can advise on the next steps. Call our team at Freephone 1800 910 810, or click below to get a quote.