About the PMP® Project Management Professional Credential
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is internationally respected in all areas of business and industry.
Gaining this prestigious credential is a career game-changer for experienced project managers. Project managers holding a PMP® credential are in demand across every sector worldwide.
Make the Right Choice for Your Career
It can be difficult to evaluate whether you have enough experience for the PMP® credential, or decide if it's the right path for your career. We've outlined the statements below to help you make the right choice.
- Your goal is to gain a respected, international credential in project management.
- You want to develop your existing project management skills.
- You need a project management framework that can be adapted to suit every sector.
- You need a project management credential you can travel with.
- You want a certification that will take your project management career to the next level
- You are seeking increased salary potential.
- You want to progress your current role.
- You're an experienced project manager with 3+ years experience leading and directing projects, plus a 4-year degree.
- You're an experienced project manager with 5+ years experience, plus a Leaving Certificate (or international equivalent)
Ready to Get Started?
Our PMP® Exam Preparation Solution
Our 4-day PMP® Exam Prep course is intensive, and designed to set you up for first-time success when sitting your PMP® Exam.
Our focused training format is aligned with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition.
When you attend our PMP® Exam Prep course, you'll receive:
- 4 days of classroom or virtual training with an experienced, PMP® credentialed trainer
- PMP® Exam practice questions and answers
- PMP® Exam Simulator access (60 days)
Click below to visit our main PMP® Exam Prep webpage, or to ask us a question about your training needs.