Becoming a PMP® Project Management Professional
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® Credential is internationally respected in all areas of business and industry.
Gaining this prestigious credential is a career game-changer for experienced project managers. Project managers holding a PMP® credential are in demand across every sector worldwide.
You can read some helpful information about the PMP® credential below, and use the orange "Download Guide" buttons to get our free, 7-page guide on deciding whether a PMP® credential is right for your career.
Make the Right Choice for Your Career
It can be difficult to evaluate whether you have enough experience for the PMP® credential, or decide if it's the right path for your career. We've outlined the statements below to help you make the right choice.
- Your goal is to gain a respected, international credential in project management.
- You want to develop your existing project management skills.
- You need a project management framework that can be adapted to suit every sector.
- You need a project management credential you can travel with.
- You want a certification that will take your project management career to the next level
- You are seeking increased salary potential.
- You want to progress your current role.
- You're an experienced project manager with 3+ years experience leading and directing projects, plus a 4-year degree.
- You're an experienced project manager with 5+ years experience, plus a Leaving Certificate (or international equivalent)