Maintaining Your SCRUMstudy Certification
If you currently hold any of SCRUMstudy’s Agile or Scrum qualifications, you will need to recertify once every 3-year cycle.
The great news is that this is an easy process, with two options available:
- Take a shorter recertification course and exam for your current qualification.
- Achieve another of SCRUMstudy’s Agile or Scrum certifications.
Jump to Any Section:
- Why is recertification necessary?
- Option 1: Take a shorter recertification course and exam for your current qualification.
- Option 2: Achieve another of SCRUMstudy’s Agile or Scrum certifications.
- Unsure about the right option for your recertification?
Why is recertification necessary?
It’s important for Agile and Scrum practitioners to keep their skills and knowledge relevant.
Through completing the recertification process, you’ll ensure that you are continuing to learn and develop your Agile and Scrum capabilities.
SCRUMstudy’s training and certifications draw their syllabus from their flagship textbook, “A Guide to the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOKTM Guide)”.
You will also keep your knowledge in-line with the current version of the SBOKTM Guide.
Option 1: Take a shorter recertification course and exam for your current qualification
You can choose to recertify by taking an abbreviated course and exam in your current certification.
You can view and enquire about the SCRUMstudy Recertification Exams at their "Maintaining Certification" page.
Option 2: Achieve another of SCRUMstudy’s Agile or Scrum certifications
This is a much more beneficial choice for anyone interested in Agile or Scrum, as you will expand your knowledge and abilities and learn a new skill-set.
As a SCRUMstudy ATP (Authorised Training Partner), we have many certification options available as live virtual or self-led online training.
Here are some of the options available:
- Scrum Master Certification (SMCTM)
- SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMCTM)
- Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOCTM)
- Scrum Developer Certified (SDCTM)
Unsure about the right option for your recertification?
We’re happy to help. Our training consultants have extensive experience with Scrum and Agile. They can advise on the right fit for your recertification.
Call us at Freephone 1800 910 810 or Dublin 01 861 0700. Alternatively, use the “Ask a Question” or “Which Course for Me?” buttons below to connect online.