Why Do Our Management Courses Stand Out?Published 6th October 2020
Our management courses run every month, usually booked out several weeks in advance.
This year in particular, we’ve noticed a surge in demand for our practical management training solutions.
With so many different management courses available, what is it that makes our courses so popular?
Get an Instant Overview
You can get access to information about our Management Courses by instantly downloading our PDF brochure, "A Guide to our Management Courses and Certifications".
1. You can learn from anywhere and still get a classroom experience.
With the move from in-person training to online, socially distanced courses earlier this year, we wanted to ensure that we retained as much of the classroom atmosphere as possible.
When you attend one of our live virtual management courses, you’ll be able to interact with your fellow attendees, get feedback from your trainer, and participate in group exercises – all from wherever you are located.
2. We’re trusted by more than 230 Irish and International companies for management training.
Our courses are attended by students from every walk of life. We also deliver tailored, in-house management programmes for businesses all over Ireland.
You can see from the small sample of our clients above that our management courses are attended by participants from a broad spectrum of industries.
3. Our trainers make all the difference.
With years of management expertise under their belt and a vibrant, personable approach to training, our management trainers are the heroes of each management course we run.
4. You can choose from certified or uncertified.
This is a real winner with our students. We offer a flexible certification option that works like this:
- When you get in touch, you can choose between our 2-day, uncertified management course or 3-day QQI certified managing people course.
- These courses run alongside each other. This means that even if you’re not sure about certification, you can choose to continue to Day 3 once you’ve started the course.
- Some of our students are only interested in gaining practical skills, while many prefer to also achieve a recognised certification. Either way, we offer you a flexible choice.
5. Our courses are short and intensive.
Over the years, we’ve learned that the best results come from training in a focused learning environment over a short period of time.
We have perfected that formula in our 2 and 3-day management course options.
6. We combine theoretical and practical learning.
We’ve also learned that simply drinking in lots of theory can result in low learning retention and… well, boredom.
Our courses are known for their practical elements, such as discussions, reflection, and exercises.
7. You’ll gain versatile management skills.
The management skills we teach are not specifically aimed at any particular sector. They are reliable, flexible tools you can apply to situations in any organisation, in every industry.
We've had participants from all major sectors of business and industry in Ireland and find that participants from different backgrounds provide inspiration and fresh perspectives for each other during training.