A Credential for Exceptional Project Managers
Project Management Professional (PMP)® is a credential that speaks volumes about your organisation's commitment to excellence. Global leaders in excellence choose to work with PMP® credential holders, and train their teams in the Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)® framework.
On this page, we've listed the top 5 reasons that our clients choose to work towards the PMP® credential. You can learn more about what's involved in PMP exam preparation and application by downloading our free PDF guide, "Your Complete PMP® Exam Prep Solution".
5 Reasons Organisations Choose a PMP® Credential
1. High Performance and Value
This is achieved through creating a project management mindset based on value. Choosing to train your team in PMI® methodologies ensures a high standard and a consistent quality for projects running in your organisation. High-performing project managers successfully meet project goals more often, and waste less money than their low-performing counterparts.
2. Common Approach and LanguageThe PMI® framework, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) enables project teams to adopt a common approach while allowing the project manager to apply the appropriate processes for each project. As every project is different, this ensures that critical procedures are in place and are applied at the right time, without getting bogged down in bureaucracy.
3. Talent and Information Management
Successful organisations recognise the benefit of trained, professionally certified project managers who know the importance of managing information and project communications. This ensures that information and know-how form part of the organisation's assets instead of being trapped in people's heads.
4. Credibility and Proof of Competence
The PMI® has championed exceptional standards in project management certification since 1969. The PMP® credential was the first of its kind, designed specifically for project managers. PMI® credentials are internationally recognised and respected.
5. LongevityMany project management qualifications expire after a set number of years. Once your team have successfully achieved the PMP® credential, they will never need to re-sit the exam. The only maintenance required is a set number of PDUs (Professional Development Units) gained over a 3 year cycle.
Take Action: Schedule Your PMP® Exam Prep Training
We offer focused PMP® Exam Preparation training for both teams and individuals. Our intensive 4-day course is perfect for those who are ready to get started on their path to PMP® certification.
PMP® Training for Individuals
We run our public PMP® courses throughout the year in convenient Dublin training venues. Click the "Public Course" button below to read more about training for individuals.
PMP® Training for Teams
If you have a number of candidates for PMP® training, or would like to train an entire team or department, our in-company PMP® Exam Prep option is an ideal choice. Click on the "In-Company Course" button below to learn more.