Watch Video Now
This Certificate in Digital Marketing is suitable for anyone who wants a clear understanding of how to effectively market goods and services on the web.
In the last decade the internet has become a primary communication tool for businesses. Now more than ever companies are using the web to generate business; through advertising, selling of products and general interacting with customers. The internet has become the first point of call for most consumers, that’s why it is crucial to have an understanding of how to effectively market your goods on the web. This no-nonsense digital marketing course, uses a practical approach and real life case studies to give you a thorough introduction to the ideas and function of digital marketing. You will be introduced to a variety of innovative online marketing methods and shown how to use them to maximise your impact on the web
Why Choose PDL?
What is covered in this Digital Marketing Course?
- Overview of digital marketing
- How to get your site ranked by Google (SEO)
- How to drive traffic to your site
- Google Adwords (Pay per click advertising)
- Email marketing and lead generation
- Social media marketing (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Using video on the web
- How to analyse web traffic using Google Analytics
Full Course Brochure
Why should you choose Professional Development?
We are Ireland's largest provider of training and education courses in Ireland. Our head office is in Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Dublin with regional centres in Cork, Limerick, Galway and the UK. We have a team of 25 trainers supported by a customer service team. We run practical, down to earth courses helping participants develop skills and confidence.
- Ireland's first corporate training company to achieve FETAC Accreditation
- Exporter of training courses to UK and Europe
- Regular contributors to National Press and TV on management and personal development
Digital Marketing Courses held throughout Ireland
Our Digital Marketing Courses are for anyone involved in online marketing who wants to harness the power of search marketing, social media marketing and pay per click advertising.