Who are QQI?
QQI was formed in 2012 to amalgamate the agencies of FETAC, HETAC and NQAI. Among other responsibilities and functions, QQI:
- Maintains the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ)
- Is an awarding body for qualifications achieved on the NFQ
- Reviews and upholds the quality and standard of further education and higher education providers in Ireland.
What do Professional Development offer?
Professional Development is authorised to offer programmes, which lead to QQI awards on the National Framework of Qualifications
Our current QQI Courses include:
- Training Delivery & Evaluation - QQI Level 6
- Training Needs Identification & Design - QQI Level 6
- QQI Special Purpose Award in Training & Development - QQI Level 6
- Managing People - QQI Level 6
- Project Management - QQI Level 6
- Lean Manufacturing Tools - QQI Level 5
How can I learn more about QQI?
If you have any other questions about QQI, you can click the “talk to an advisor” button on the right hand of this page to ask us. Alternatively, you can visit www.qqi.ie for full details.