What is QQI?
QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland) is a state agency, which was formed to bring together the agencies of FETAC, HETAC and NQAI.
QQI is responsible for maintaining the National Framework of Qualifications and is an awarding body for any awards on the NFQ. Professional Development is registered to provide programmes which lead to qualifications on the NFQ.
Are FETAC Courses still available?
No, FETAC has been replaced by QQI.
If you hold a FETAC certification, it remains valid, but any new awards you achieve will be under QQI.
What QQI Courses are Available?
We currently offer the QQI courses listed below. To learn more about each course, click on the course name. This will bring you to the full course webpage. You can read a detailed outline, request upcoming course dates, and download a full PDF brochure.
- Training Delivery & Evaluation - QQI Level 6 (often called "The New Train The Trainer")
- Training Needs Identification & Design - QQI Level 6
- QQI Special Purpose Award in Training & Development - QQI Level 6
- Managing People - QQI Level 6
- Project Management - QQI Level 6
- Lean Manufacturing Tools - QQI Level 5
QQI / Fetac Courses located around Ireland
Our classroom QQI courses run in Dublin all year round. We offer on-site (in-company) training any location you choose around Ireland.
Our live virtual training QQI courses can be connected to from anywhere in Ireland.
Use the buttons below to learn more about the courses we offer, or to ask us a question about any of our QQI courses.