4 Reasons QQI Training Needs Identification & Design is in DemandPublished, January 18th 2020
Our Training Needs Identification & Design Course has been fully booked far in advance for the past few dates we've held.
In fact, due to demand, we have needed to add an additional QQI Training Needs Identification & Design date on July 5th.
- Why is this Train the Trainer Course so popular right now? (4 Reasons)
- More About QQI Training Needs Identification & Design
- Reserve Your Place on July 5th (23% discount)
Why is this Train the Trainer Course so popular right now?
QQI Training Delivery and Evaluation - often just called "Train the Trainer" - is our most frequently-run course.
Why is Training Needs Identification & Design gaining in popularity?
Here are 4 reasons:
1. It has key skills for professional trainers
Knowing how to identify training needs accurately and then use them to design an engaging, effective training course is a crucial skill for anyone who is serious about working as a trainer.
This course – as you may guess from the name – is keenly focused on providing participants with strong training needs analysis and training design skills.
2. It’s the natural follow-on from QQI Training Delivery & Evaluation (Train the Trainer)
Most people are familiar with QQI Training Delivery and Evaluation (often just called “Train the Trainer”).
However, in the past year, we’ve seen a spike in the number of people who have already achieved QQI Training Delivery & Evaluation and return to complete QQI Training Needs Identification & Design.
- Acquiring the skills covered in Training Needs Identification & Design ensures that you have mastered the full Training Cycle.
- Completing both courses and passing their associated assessments successfully automatically leads to achievement of the respected QQI Special Purpose Award in Training and Development.
What recent students say about their Special Purpose Award experience:
3. It’s currently available with 25% off
We are offering our live virtual QQI Training Needs Identification & Design course at a 25% discounted rate of €449 (usually €599).
This price includes training, course materials, and QQI certification.
Reserve a Place
4. It’s accessible and easy to complete
Our live virtual training format makes this course both focused and convenient.
Over 3 days, our expert Train the Trainer tutors deliver live virtual training that mirrors an in-person, classroom style.
Connect online from wherever you are currently based and take part in Q&A sessions, discussions, and group exercises.
More About QQI Training Needs Identification & Design
Training Needs Identification & Design is a 3-day course that focuses on steps 1 and 2 of the Training Cycle:
- Identifying training needs
- Designing effective training
It's a course most popular with those considering a career in training, HR professionals, managers, and those who train others as part of a role.
You can get more details about our QQI Training Needs Identification & Design course by downloading the PDF brochure.
Reserve Your Place (25% discount)
We have a limited number of places remaining at the 25% discounted rate of €449.
Click below to reserve your provisional place on these dates. We will be in touch to answer any questions you have and finalise your booking.